Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Wisdom

December 10 – Wisdom. What was the wisest decision you made this year, and how did it play out? 

I’ll come back to this one. I have to think about it for a while.

I can’t quite think of any major life decisions I made. I’m still kind of waiting to see what will come of some that I have decided on (mostly in terms of job/profession stuff).

There are other decisions we make all the time.

I think I’ve made a conscious decision to be more frank with people. But it’s been nebulous territory and wasn’t any clear choice I made. This quality does come at the risk of hurting feelings and telling people stuff they don’t want to hear. It’s uncomfortable and difficult, but I have to believe that it’s better than just being a wet noodle.

How’s that for a vague answer?

No comments: