Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Appreciation

December 14 – Appreciate. What’s the one thing you have come to appreciate most in the past year? How do you express gratitude for it? (Author: Victoria Klein)

--------------

One thing I flop between truly, truly appreciating and taking for granted is the fact that I am a working actor. I have been ever since graduating in 2009, and it has been a wonderful, trying experience. For all the griping I may do (and it's not on this blog), it's one thing I have to put in perspective. And at the end of the day, I am grateful for this fact.

I'm also appreciative of the community of support through friends and family--especially as we communicate online. It has been rewarding and fascinating.

I appreciate friends who I may not be in touch with over a long stretch of time. THEN, all of sudden, we may meet or chat on the phone and it's as if no time as passed at all. This amazes me every time, and I love it.

I also appreciate the new Trader Joe's in Rochester.

No comments: