Friday, April 1, 2011

Ibsen Tour Day 3 & 4

I'm combining the days because
A) I'm behind.
B) Not much happened.
C) I'm lazy.


But first!
A video:


DAY 3 - We drove to Detroit Lakes.

The Jams - Another Live Lounge mix, a Michael Buble CD, and the Current (J-YO took his iPod cable; he's going to a Dell a'rte International callback in California).

The Reads - I started on two books
Teach Yourself Transatlantic
and the first part in the Mourning Becomes Electra trilogy by Eugene O'Neill

Upon arrival at the hotel, I pretty much just watched Top Chef...the whole day.

DAY 4 - Breakfast was awesome. This hotel has got it goin' on.

The Reads - Finished The Homecoming, which is only the first part of this O'Neill trilogy (it's sad, but if you know O'Neill, then you knew that).

I did a workshop with a couple other castmates at the theatre. It was a small class of 8, and we led a basic acting workshop. As an example for an exercise, I did an improv scene with DH, I was a veterinarian with a cat. DH was a psychologist and his objective was to get my cat. I had some kind of weird separation anxiety with the cat, so it was nearly impossible for me to give the cat up (his name was Sammy). We failed to include any bits about Canada for our location. I guess I was a traveling vet...but the class seemed to like it. Needless to say, it was fun. I haven't done improv in a long time.

Then we had load-out and set up all the props and set for Friday's show.

Got back to the hotel and I did more office work for a while.

OH! I nearly forgot; here's my new makeup kit:


It fits about three things. But that's ok. It's mostly just hair stuff that I have to deal with.


Until next time, keep groovy and don't get upset with too many April Fool's pranks.

No comments: