Wednesday, January 26, 2011

I claim full responsibility for how insane this post may be

I'm a little restless right now.
I'm also a little hungry.
I can't decide if I want to scrounge around the house for food
OR
take advantage that I'm in the Twin Cities and get some great eats.

Of course, I'm not rolling in the dough.
So the SMART thing would be to just eat what I have.
It's pretty bland though.

Now, remember, I did say I was restless.

So maybe getting out of the house would be a good thing.
This means boots, slush, cold car, driving.
So maybe that wouldn't be a good thing.

But it's been a productive day.
Maybe I'll get some takeout.
Maybe I'll go see Black Swan.
Maybe I'll grab some moderately priced Thai food, come back, and do some reading and/or writing.

Then, I can watch the new Sherlock series from Netflix!
(It's good. I've only seen the first episode, but I'm hooked)

Decisions, decisions.

I've worked pretty hard today.
Had an early student matinee.
Scrounged up some lunch.
Did some journaling.
Was able to get quite a bit of work done.
I even had a great "gra'schooau rehearsal"
I just made up that term.
It's slang for "grad school audition."
Coining slang provides a casual, but official terminology.
I just made that up too.

I mean, we're in the 12 day countdown.
But who's counting?
I wasn't until 20 seconds ago.

But it's getting down to the wire.
The steeds are ready to race.
I could drop a lot more cliches if you'd like,
but you get the picture.

1 comment:

katrina said...

This reminds me of some of the poetry we heard last night. :)

- Katrina