Saturday, September 5, 2009

Reminders...

We're in transition phase for Rainmaker. The original actor playing Starbuck watched the show this afternoon. He came back after the show and said: "My friends are awesome. I'm so thrilled to have watched that show. You have no idea how great this show is." Okay, I may be paraphrasing a TINY bit, but he was gushing.

That was humbling.

We're halfway through the run, and it's been going very well. It's kind of hard to keep that all in perspective.

This morning, I was chatting with a couple while working the box office. They bopped in to ask a question and had seen both THE RAINMAKER and THE ODD COUPLE. She noticed me from the show and smiled: "You're doing what you love. That's great."

I am. What's surprising is that I kind of needed that reminder.

There's things I could wish to be better. I wish I had more money right now. Blah Blah Blah. But when it's all said and done, I'm doing what I want to do. What a blessing!

No comments: