Monday, September 7, 2009

Future Projects

  • I'm performing in a ten-minute play this week: NOTHING HAPPENED. It will be presented at the MN Shorts Play Festival in Mankato on Friday (7 and 9 p.m.)
  • I also found out that I'll be part of a staged reading film project for the Mayo Clinic.
  • Also, stay tuned for a preview of 1940s Radio Hour, which was taped yesterday for a live radio broadcast. I sang a fun duet, and I'm excited to start work on the next show.
  • Finally, my fellow apprentices and I are working on conceptual work for our show. We're in charge of every element of the production: marketing, design, performance, etc. The show will go up in March, but there are many steps involved. I'll be sure to keep updates on the blog, but we may be setting up our own special project blog to keep people updated with out progress, challenges, and discoveries.

More details to follow.

Happy Labor Day!

No comments: