Monday, August 10, 2009

Picture Time!

Here are some photos that give a glimpse of what I've been doing since graduating in May (egad, summer's winding down).



This is one of several tortoises that live in a backyard of a home near the theatre. I see these guys on a daily basis. This guy, in particular, responds like a dog and will waddle up to the fence, crane his neck, I think he just wants someone to pet him or something.




Downtown


Snapshot of dressing room. I've got items for both THE RAINMAKER and THE ODD COUPLE sitting here. I took this when I was understudying in THE ODD COUPLE. One day I did both shows.




After every performance, this little report is posted on the callboard. The night of this show, there was some strange interactions between myself and Starbuck. I won't go into details, because it's rather technical and won't make much sense. But it required us to do a tad bit o' ad libbing so we could get back into the scipt. It only affected four lines, but you can imagine the stage manager freaking out. Thus, the "WHAT HAPPENED?" note.



Here's a glimpse of the cast and the set for THE RAINMAKER. I'm having a blast.

1 comment:

Julia Nalbach said...

Looks fabulous:-) Thanks for sharing!