Thursday, August 27, 2009

"great theatre great show...."

The theatre I work at has chalkboards in their bathrooms. It's so cool. In fact, the whole lobby is quite a piece of art. I'll have to post other pictures in the future.

Anyway, I walked in one evening after a show and found this on the board:


That was fun. I may start a series of board photos. Some people doodle. Others say: "__________ was here." I wonder what the women's room has for messages and doodles. I'm tempted to put up "Jimmy Loves Snookie" with a heart around it in the guy's stall one of these days. You'll just have to see The Rainmaker (or read it, I guess) to know what that's all about.



IN OTHER NEWS
I'm understudying on Saturday. That's also my birthday. Here's the schedule:

10 am: Put-in rehearsal for actor replacing Starbuck in The Rainmaker
12 pm: Mid-run check-in (the Artistic Director watched the show last Friday and will sit down with the cast to make sure we're still hitting the points that need to bit hit and so forth)
12:45 pm: fight call
1:28 pm: places
1:30 pm: The Rainmaker
4 pm: Changeover for The Odd Couple (switching one set with another)
6:45 pm: The Odd Couple call
7:28 pm: places
9:45 pm: sigh of relief
then: birthday time

No comments: