Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Note To Self: Deep Breaths

I have just spent the better part* of 45 minutes writing in my rehearsal and performance schedule for AN ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE. I also began working on the LITTLE SHOP OF HORRORS schedule.

I had a mini panic attack.

Anyway, It's come to my conclusion that yours truly has very little free time for the rest of the winter, spring, and summer. Fall is completely undecided, but I have a strong feeling that will be insane-o too (I'll find out in March).

I've got 6 performances over the next four days for The Odyssey.
After that I'm off to Chicago for URTAs and some other grad school interviews.
The week after that, I'm back to the grindstone in Lanesboro and we begin ENEMY rehearsals.

I'm not complaining, I'm just coming to terms with the reality of my schedule. My roles in ENEMY and LITTLE SHOP are rather substantial (Hovstad and Seymour, respectively).

I'm anxious and eager (mostly eager). I'll just have to be extra diligent with time management and organization (which has been failing me a bit as of late).

I'm also going to have to cut out coffee once the sun sets.

*Where did this phrase come from? What does it even mean?

No comments: