Sunday, July 25, 2010

Shakespeare in a Year has begun!

It's not really a whole year, but I do have some buffer.
I've committed to reading all the plays of Shakespeare (all the works??) in a year.
Each Sunday, I'll start with a new play.

This week is Two Gentlemen of Verona.

No, this isn't the most difficult challenge in the universe, but it's enough of one. And I'm reading plenty of other things too.

I'll keep you posted.

------------------------------------

In other news, I woke up in a terrible mood. And I missed a box office shift. I feel awful about it. I wasn't quite in the mood to do a matinee of Picasso, but for some reason, my warmup and everything brightened the day. Thank goodness for theatre.

2 comments:

S. said...

Oh wow, that's such a cool idea. If I weren't in my last year of school I would totally join you. Well, It's a good idea for next year :-) Let me know how it goes

Tim said...

You should do it, S!

I understand about school though. It's tricky. I read about an act a night. So it's pretty easy so far. But I'm reading Two Gents, which isn't all that complex...