Thursday, January 28, 2010

Chicago: Ahead

DEATH AND THE PLOUGHMAN

We're waiting to get an actress for our production. It's a frustrating situation, but I think we've got some leads.

That being said, I've just been working on design and marketing for the apprentice show.
You can check out our blog here.

Mainly, I just wanted to make an update so I could let people know that I've "redesigned" this blog. I like the new template. It seems cleaner and more professional or something.

GRAD SCHOOL AUDITIONS

I leave for Chicago on Monday. Here we go grad school auditions! I've been tweaking my resume, finally have my head shots printed (there's nothing I can do about those anymore).

I'm well within the time limit, thank goodness. I just gotta do what I do.

I'll be sure to report what I can, when I can. Yeah it's auditions, but there are opportunities to glean a lot of information from other actors and other programs. This is not only an opportunity for grad school, but I can learn elements that will carry me in rehearsals and productions for this year (and years to follow).

No comments: